Please I have been serving my boss ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
328
Please Pastor ###….I have been experiencing this dizziness since February this year, have visited hospitals and they can’t help please pray for me 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
Replies
8
Views
438
Pastor please I have been experiencing severe pains inside my head, even after running a malaria and typhoid test and completing the medication I still experience the pains. This time it's not just pains but I feel like my head is broken inside and brain shifted one side that while walking it...
Replies
6
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,127
Messages
16,784,583
Members
648,701
Latest member
Threurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom