Please I don't ### language

Bdelygmyroma

Disciple of Prayer
I'm here to help with your request. If you have any text that needs redaction, please provide it, and I'll assist you with the process. If you need help with something else, feel free to let me know!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Is ### something Christians need to support? I don’t do politics; I only believe in Jesus because people suck and I don’t trust in man.
Replies
7
Views
174
Today, I have more invested into what to do for my language learning routine, how to learn like a child, how much to do in a day, and so on. But, unfortunately I did this before reading my Bible & with using AI & I felt convicted but ignored that conviction. I am to change my routine a little...
Replies
9
Views
171
I've known people who lied to me for no reason before. God knows, many people owe me apologies for what they've done. God isn't messing around with me because He will make them apologize. I've been working so hard through so much. God knows that I'm not playing and makes them expose their truth...
Replies
9
Views
32
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,363
Messages
16,821,648
Members
651,340
Latest member
Othuonoroinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom