Please Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sandy S
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sandy S

Guest
Dear Lord-Please bless & protect my husband ### S- I don't know what else to do-Please help-Amen

Thank you all-may God bless yo-Amen
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up ### and ### to You and ask You for Your protection in this matter. Lord, You know the situation better than anyone and I ask to send Your Holy Angels that excel in strength to this situation. Please send Your Holy Angels that perform warfare where needed and ministering Spirits. May You ultimately be ### and ###'s help now and all the days of their life. Cause them to enter into Your perfect love where there is no fear, and no torment. May they both receive Your peace which passes all understanding! In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name amen
 
Lord bless the husband of the asking. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me. I'm so sorry but I am very tired and I have not been able to sleep at night because my my mind won't stop thinking about work and the projects and the proposals keep me up and I don't know if I want to do this anymore. I only get a couple of hours of sleep and when I do...
Replies
14
Views
213
Dear God please help me to be able to keep my job and my wife and our home and to be able to help our adult kid's. Please forgive me for my ### and my selfish ###. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Please help me get my work done...
Replies
18
Views
235
Dear God please help me. Thank you for everything that you have done to help me and my wife and our adult kid's please help me have a good day tomorrow at work and please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Please forgive me for my ### and my...
Replies
12
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,646
Messages
16,779,027
Members
648,180
Latest member
Faetiumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom