Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please forgive me for my AUD that I had this weekend. Please help me to not be an alcoholic anymore. I do not like the way I feel after drinking alcohol. I believe that with your help I can let go of the alcohol trap and to not answer to the little Monster that tries to tell me that I...
Replies
11
Views
148
There are numerous people everywhere just trying to live their lives... but they're experiencing gang stalking which is highly coordinated harassment that lasts for days, weeks, sometimes even years, despite the victims just trying to live their lives.... it's virtually impossible to escape and...
Replies
11
Views
139
Jesus need to wake in a few hours and deal with this urgent issues with ins please help ###'s too busy at work now. Please help her respond right back, amen
Replies
10
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,864
Messages
16,781,537
Members
648,428
Latest member
Prsaraysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom