PLEASE help

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me please forgive me. I don't want to be with my wife anymore. I don't want to be a project manager anymore. I don't want to be with this woman anymore. I don't want to a project manager anymore. U can take back my income and my home and what ever I have because I don't want...
Replies
18
Views
251
Dear God please help me please forgive me. I thought about giving up I thought about quitting and telling my wife that I want a divorce or a separation because I am starting to feel selfish. I am an old man and I have been with my wife for almost ### years and our adult son still lives with us...
Replies
10
Views
187
Dear God please help me be a better husband and a better person and a better dad to our adult kid's and to be a better employee to help the company that I work for. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife. Thank you for helping me to not be...
Replies
11
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,391
Messages
16,810,742
Members
650,773
Latest member
Fruandiinwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom