PLEASE HELP!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Quan22
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Quan22

Guest
My name is ### and I am homeless currently living with my sister and her husband who wants me out I am desparately looking for a job but can't get one I am so lost and having thoughts of suicide constantlyI really need help and a big turn around or I want be able to hold on much longer.
 
Heavenly Father,

Please help ### to seek You with all his heart and soul and mind and strength. Help him to draw near to You and know You intimately. Transform his life, give him purpose and inner joy that exists because of Your presence in his heart. Take this broken person and use him for Your kingdom and purposes, that life might have more meaning to him than it has ever had before. Show him the way, guide his steps, help him to start in Your Word, to read and understand the promises and truth throughout it. To commit his life to serving You. In Jesus' Name I ask this, Amen.

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you+, says Yahweh, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you+ hope in your+ latter end.

And you+ will call on me, and you+ will go and pray to me, and I will listen to you+.

And you+ will seek me, and find me, when you+ will search for me with all your+ heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13

 
The Lord will strengthen you and bless you
 
FATHER HELP THIS HUMBLE SERVANT OF YOURS. BLESS HIM FATHER PLEASE WITH AN HOUSE, JOB AND EVEN A CAR IN JESUS NAME.. HELP HIS MIND FATHER.... TO THINK CLEAR AND REMOVE THE THOUGHT OF SUICIDE.. IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS..
 
Father, I lift ### before you lift the depression and suicide feelings that is being experienced right now and infuse ### with hope in you. Please provide direction and show ### where to look for employment. Help ### to place everything into your hands and you will direct ###'s path. In Jesus Name Amen
 
Heavenly Father, please provide for ### and give him a place to stay. If he is not able to stay where he is, please work out another place for him. Help him to be at peace and to hold closely to you while you work these things out. Please also provide a job for him as well. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray, I have lost my job, my son’s family depend on and live with me. I need help finding an income that will provide for us all and swiftly. I am close to losing my car, house, and the water and electricity will be turned off very soon. Probably before I can get a job and get arm a paycheck.
Replies
13
Views
191
Dear God please help me today. I'm awake now and I am laying in my bed and I will be sitting at my desk in a few minutes for the next couple of hours preparing for my appointment I have in ### hours to meet a young man who works for the ### and I want him to help me plan and prepare for my death...
Replies
12
Views
172
Hi everyone, I desperately need your prayers for me , please pray to our lord Jesus Christ, my daughter has been not ok mentally and physically since dating her ex bf who got her on drugs , everyday is a battle, I hide in my room not knowing what’s next , her constant yelling and screaming and...
Replies
15
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom