Please help

lairduvent

Humble Prayer Partner
I am going through intense spiritual warfare and the enemy is attacking my position at my job, and this is affecting my relationship with everybody I work with. The Lord has revealed to me that they want to create chaos, so I do not have time to pray. Please help!!! I feel overwhelmed by everything that is going on in my personal and professional life, ###.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Dont be afraid for I am with you. Dont be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Amen Isaiah 41:10
 
Therefore submit to God, Resist the enemy and he will flee from you (James 4:7).

And these signs will accompany those who believe; in My name they will cast out demons,...(Mark 16:17).

The Lord already has the victory. Trust in His Word.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There are numerous people everywhere just trying to live their lives... but they're experiencing gang stalking which is highly coordinated harassment that lasts for days, weeks, sometimes even years, despite the victims just trying to live their lives.... it's virtually impossible to escape and...
Replies
11
Views
148
Dear God please help the company that I work for to be able to stay in business. I am at the end of my life of employment and I don't want to have to go find another job and work for another company. I do a good job of earning money for my company and I beg if you to help me and my company keep...
Replies
15
Views
81
I need prayer against an occult stalker. Im going through spiritual warfare because of a stalker thats in the occult. He has threatened my life. I told fbi and showed evidence. Only thing they said was get a restraining order which isnt going to work. I need protection and safety. Please pray...
Replies
12
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,888
Messages
16,816,139
Members
651,058
Latest member
Strudarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom