Please help us Lord this business seems ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please help us Lord, this business seems so unfair and I really wanted to serve you through them but, can’t trust this cut-throat business anymore and supposedly Christian publishing really aren’t Christian. So what do I do, don’t want them to steal our info and this woman was so rude. Please Protect and Bless us with someone that can help with this soon and bring all our help.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.

James 5:16;
Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Or Not this postal woman totally missed my mailbox in plain view today. Lord I pray it’s not that important mail please and these careless carriers deliver it first thing Monday Jesus and heal all aches and pains in my body and mind issues spirit and body and use me more HS have your way. Amen
Replies
12
Views
195
And all this injustice these are your battles and now phone won't work right please help us. Amen
Replies
6
Views
246
Lord, we come to You with humble hearts, asking for Your help in this difficult time. Our finances are running low, and we feel the weight of our responsibilities—rent, electricity, and daily needs. Please provide for us, Lord, in ways we may not even expect. Send the help we need at the right...
Replies
8
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,032
Messages
16,783,694
Members
648,602
Latest member
Aleamaronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom