Please help the man I love ### me as ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

trsalazar

Disciple of Prayer
Please help the man I love love me as much or more than he ever had.
 
I agree with you in prayer to Jesus with your request. Isaiah 49:...23 'Then you will know that I am the Lord; those who hope in me will not be disappointed.'
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Some reason the other one clicked to post it & I didn't mean to. In order to love my neighbour as I myself, I need to love myself first, but how do i love myself & how do i know if I already do? How do i even know that I love God? Is it the action rather than the feeling for both cases? Is...
Replies
10
Views
206
In order to love myself as my neighbour, I need to love myself first. But how do i do that & how do i know if I already do love myself? As Christians, we know what true
Replies
9
Views
150
I am struggling mentally and lacking confidence to be the husband and father my family needs. Please pray for me so that God gives me peace to know that everything will be ok and that there is hope on the other side of these trying times. I feel so incredibly lonely and lost. I pray for all of...
Replies
9
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom