Please Help My Son, ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter heartbrokenmom
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

heartbrokenmom

Guest
Heavenly Father, please help my son, ###, to overcome his social anxiety disorders, paranoia and OCD. He also suffers from low self-esteem and has no confidence in himself. Please remove all the obstacles in his way Lord so that he may find peace and happiness that he so desperately needs. Cradle him in your loving arms and guide him unto the right path as he has been walking the wrong path for so long. Please make him feel whole again, help him to love and believe in himself. Help him to feel worthy of himself. Please help him to find a girlfriend which I know will boost his self-esteem. Give my son the strength and courage to stop abusing alcohol, cigarettes and marijuana which he uses to cope with his anxieties, stresses and paranoia and help him to find healthier coping skills. Hold him in your arms Lord and keep him safe always. Help him to never give up on life, and to reach out to you when he's alone and scared. Please grab hold of his hand Lord, help him out of this dark hole he’s been living in for so long. Show him the many reasons he has to live for and help him to never give up on life. Please help me pray that my son changes his life really soon and that he finds everlasting peace and happiness. Help him to be confident in himself, and to love and believe in himself. Give him the motivation, courage and strength to set goals and have dreams for himself. Help him to find some new friends that will treat him with respect. Please touch the hearts of his cousins, ### and ### to reach out to him always and please let them know how much he really needs them. Thanks in advance for all the prayers that I so desperately need for my son.
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request concerning your son. God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You. God takes excellent care of His children.

Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Jeremiah 30:17

But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,' declares the LORD, `because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.'

Psalm 16:11

11 You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.

Psalm 42:5-6

5 Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and 6 my God.

Proverbs 16:3

3 Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.

Lord God, I lift up ### to you today. I ask that you will send your Holy Spirit to ### and work in a mighty way in their life. I bind the forces of evil that are attacking ###, and specifically, I bind all spirits from attacking this person today. I rebuke all hexes, curses and spells that may have been sent against this person or their family and I send them to Jesus Christ now. I bind all interplay, interaction and communication between evil spirits as it would affect ### today. Lord God, I ask that You will send Your love, peace and healing to ###

Amen."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help my son. He is an adult and he has gone through many hard times in his life. He almost died from a ###. He spent over 5-6 months living Away from us in a recovery home. He has just ended a relationship with a person ###. Wow. My son has a good soul. We raised our kids to be...
Replies
9
Views
150
Dear God please help my family. I need help with my AUD and My wife also drinks too much alcohol. My wife and my son smoke too many cigarettes and I think that they are having problems with their lungs like I did when I too smoked a pack of cigarettes each day for almost 10 years. Thank you God...
Replies
16
Views
297
Jesus please help my ### at school and at least pass his tests and let his teachers be nice and him know what to do and all of his assignments be graded and please let my ### fix his tax deductions and pay me the money for rent. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom