Please help my pray for my ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

yesterday i stand long time again my ankle pain started. every my mother is ### she's paralyzed now ### years , she's having fever , here in ### me and my daughter having co flu and cough , its really hard for me with my ankle pain to work but i have to do every thing alone cooking ,cleaning...
Replies
9
Views
166
I'm standing a lot now I'm suffering from ankle pain, I'm a single mom, I need to wake up early in the morning to cook for my toddler then walk her to her day care. Then I go to work, it's like from 6am till 4pm. I'm standing. Please pray for my healing. I can't afford to get a checkup in a...
Replies
11
Views
209
Dear Lord, please help my mother and help us to move in together; let me become her legal guardian instead of this corrupt administrator who is neglecting her health and bills. Lord, grant that I win custody of my mother through the courts, and let this evil administrator who is causing such...
Replies
14
Views
171
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,044
Messages
16,794,703
Members
649,603
Latest member
Dwuisarwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom