Please Help Me...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Daim
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Daim

Guest
Dear Lord, please help me out of the trouble I am in. May I be found not guilty of the charge and may there be a willingness and desire for this on the part of all involved. May I be able to clear my name, rebuilding my life and not lose my house. Most importantly for now, may I please qualify for unemployment benefits. It would help me so much to get by and would lessen the burden on my family. And if there could please be a way to a speedy end to all this I would be so grateful and would give praise for this as well every day for the rest of my life. Please help me out of this to a good resolution and help through this; I need so much help each day to get by and so much of the Lord’s mercy. Without it I am lost. In Jesus' name I pray. Please hear my prayer. Thank you. Amen.
 
I will be praying for you, remember He may not answer our prayers the way we want them answered.
 
Dear Father, I believe to Your deep love upon him regardless everything he has done imperfectly. Lord, please have Your mercy and grace upon him, please bless him with strong love to obey You and follow Your path. Please help him to surrender his life to You and let him be justified to examine his life, not to humiliate him. Please also bless him with financial coverage, good health, peace and joy upon his family. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me and please forgive me for being a alcoholic again. I'm laying in my bed and it feels so good to rest and relax. I went down stairs this morning and I made myself a little drink of whiskey and sprite. I'm thinking of being a little bit late this morning to work so that I...
Replies
11
Views
29
Dear God please help me at work today. I'm afraid of losing my job I have too much work to do and I am very stressed out and I have a lot of anxiety. Please help me. Please soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my customers and especially my wife because we are not happy with each...
Replies
17
Views
161
Dear God please help me today at work. I have been home sick all of this week and today is my first day back to work. I'm going to a difficult job site this morning to do a shutdown on some equipment and I need your help with a safe and successful day. Please help me and my coworkers do a good...
Replies
19
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,549
Messages
16,789,347
Members
649,119
Latest member
Alaynorureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom