Please help me with my prayers. I am hoping that it's pregnancy that has my belly to look like a B right now. I pray that I don't have any diseases nor any type of cancer. I pray to be smart and understand everything I have and is learning about. I need to think deep into things before saying and or act on anything (if you know what I mean). I pray to be able to be out on my own, know how to manage my money ect, have my own car with good and low deals. Car will have Low insurance and looks new. Have the Lord's blessing of a child. If I am expecting, I'm thinking of a boy name to be "Michael Lee", and for a girl "Shakira Grace". If you have any ideas for both of the genders, I will love to hear them. Fist and Middle names plz. I am wanting to have names that has good Gospel meanings behind them too. Thank you! :)
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the Word Of God in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in

John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

“Lord, You know how much I have given and how tired I am. I don't want to keep score with my children, but tonight my heart hurts. Please heal the part of me that feels forgotten. Give me wisdom not to expect from people what only You can provide. And please open a way for us to have what we...
Replies
15
Views
141
Dear Lord Master, thank You for Your love, please help me decide, I am troubled by a dilemma, i recently purchased a car, the dealer is quite not accommodating when i tried to match the price of other dealers with the same brand. but also i was not happy with the way they pressured me into...
Replies
11
Views
150
Dear God I am going to make a decision to separate or divorce my wife because of our AUD. I don't want to live like this anymore and I am not able to make things better. I only make things worse to stay here. She hates me so much and she has never ever been able to forgive anyone for who they...
Replies
12
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom