Please help me to pray that I can land ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter ynna
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

ynna

Guest
Please help me to pray that I can land a good job as early this month. A kind of work that is suitable to my desires or meets my qualifications. Hope to establish and find a good company that they can issue the employment visa. - Thank you & may God bless us always.. - ###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Please help me to pray that I can land a good job as early this month. A kind of work that suitable in my desires or meet my qualification. Hope establish and good company that they can issue the employment visa.-Thank you & may God bless us always..-###
Dear father, I pray in Jesus name, that you give your child a good job, to provide enough to pay all her bills and food, and have a happy life, in Jesus name amen, love ###
 
Lord, please help ### find her path in life, help her build her faith in you, and show her the way to what you have planned in Jesus name amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 💯100 FOLD GREATLY I GET MY NEW HOME TO STAYYY IN GREATLY A BOAZ AND ALL NEGATIVITY WORDS AND DEMONS OUTSIDE CREATURES STOPS TODAY YES I CAN GO NOW IM A SECRETTTTT NO MORE DRIVE BYS UNLESS ITS A BOAZ OR A GOOD FRIEND FAMILY HOMIE A NORMAL MELROSE APARTMENT BACK OR BETTER COME...
Replies
3
Views
9
Please pray for me as I go into an important work mediation today. Please pray for wisdom, favour, peace and protection, and that the situation will be handled with truth and justice. I’m praying that my employment can continue for as long as possible and that the working relationship can be...
Replies
12
Views
115
Dear God please help the company that I work for to be able to stay in business. I am at the end of my life of employment and I don't want to have to go find another job and work for another company. I do a good job of earning money for my company and I beg if you to help me and my company keep...
Replies
11
Views
24
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,634
Messages
16,790,377
Members
649,198
Latest member
Nalairmoruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom