Please help me to pray for my ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please help me to pray for my job, I have signed second warning, please pray with so that it doesn't go to final warning, my family depends on me, I can't lose my job.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name today and for always protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Show us how and let us all do what is needed to stay safe and protected. And God bless each of us with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. God cause us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and tell God Thank You!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God,i Pray lord so you can watch over me on this difficult time ,im on a difficult time which im left with no words ,my pockets are dry no money for rent ,no food ,no children school fees ,no one to talk to ,no one to help me ,no Job,left with nothing i loose everything, i feel like im...
Replies
11
Views
128
Please pray for me as I go into an important work mediation today. Please pray for wisdom, favour, peace and protection, and that the situation will be handled with truth and justice. I’m praying that my employment can continue for as long as possible and that the working relationship can be...
Replies
12
Views
115
Dear God please help me today at work. I have been home sick all of this week and today is my first day back to work. I'm going to a difficult job site this morning to do a shutdown on some equipment and I need your help with a safe and successful day. Please help me and my coworkers do a good...
Replies
19
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,130
Messages
16,796,377
Members
649,671
Latest member
Chruymoraire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom