Anonymous
Beloved of All
Please help me pray... I need prayers for my best friend ###, his girlfriend ###, and them have been going on a roller coaster relationship-wise due to insecurities, trust issues, etc. They're on the edge of considering separation and I can already see him so depressed and I honestly can't imagine how she's doing. I would hate to see them break up because they both have grown so much together. Lord, I ask that you please come into their relationship and restore what has been damaged due to a misunderstanding. Please allow them to talk and come to a full understanding of things and if going out separate always causes drama then allow them to compromise to always be together until the heat comes down. Please restore his relationship with his best friend ### as well and give him the comfort that even though everything is pouring down on ### right now that you are there and you will bring peace and harmony. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen and thank you, Lord.
