Please help me pray for spiritual upliftment, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for spiritual strength today I plead the blood of Jesus christ against the plans of the enemy concerning my home I rebuke anyone trying to get me to be homeless im praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my home shut the Lions mouth...
Replies
9
Views
130
Almighty God I come before you today, uplift my spiritual life My God, open new doors, as am praying for a better paying Job my God I trust without you am nothing Listen to my heart and gives me my heart desire Lord. bless us Lord and forgive us from our sins my Lord, I pray all these in the...
Replies
4
Views
255
1. Spiritual upliftment 2. Marital settlement 3. Financial Freedom 4. Healing from all body pain 5. Healing from menstrual flow that has stopped almost twenty years ago 6. Deliver from all forms of strong hold that is operating me 7. My residence should be guaranteed to me 8. For...
Replies
6
Views
302
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,122
Messages
16,784,523
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom