Please help me pray for my ###, ...

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

He puts it this way:​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

​

​

John 8:36​

​

.So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed​

​

​

​

Romans 8:28​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

Amen feeling better.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Gross dreams. Jesus Christ, please save me from a curse or unclean spirit. Jesus Christ, please save me from strange dreams about using the bathroom. I wonder if it's a curse from someone who had given a dirty drink with toilet water to me and someone. Thanks, Jesus, for peace, providence, and...
Replies
9
Views
269
asking for prayers for my ###-year-old daughter she has chronic stomach problems and has been hospitalized before. now she is experiencing it again. please help me pray for complete healing and may we find the right doctor and may the lord Jesus Christ guide their decisions for my daughter thank...
Replies
12
Views
254
Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,501
Messages
16,811,732
Members
650,842
Latest member
Dhuiruurdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom