Please help me pray for my marriage ...

Father God, Only You know what is needed in a couple's life for a marriage to be strong and healthy and if and when a baby should be brought into this world. Please let Your perfect will to be done in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.
Amen
 
Please help me pray for my marriage and a fruit of womb.

Read the book of Hosea in the Bible KJV, there are promises from God for our marriages and our families found there. In Jesus put a hedge around my marriage, around my spouse, turn away other lovers, restore us unto You and restore us unto each other in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Through Christ Jesus we have more power over our spouses than they have over themselves.
 
Please help me pray for my marriage and a fruit of womb.
Prayed. The answer is on the way. However kindly note that God only answers them who follow His word both in letter and Spirit. I encourage you to do so. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
137
I did some things online i shouldnt havr and hurt my wife please pray God restores our marriage or peaceful non aggressive conclusion in Jesus name i prefer the first one
Replies
12
Views
173
I just need prayer for my marriage to help keep the devil out. Latetly it has been argument for nonse and my mother in law makes it worse she is very ungratful we treated her with respect she always finds way to bring me down or make me feel bad. All I do is love my husband and treat him with...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,189
Messages
16,796,990
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom