Please help me pray for my job. We ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rose1114

Prayer Warrior
Please help me pray for my job. We have a new owner in the company who is making a lot of changes. I am worried that my job will be affected and may be laid off. I desperately need my job to pay my bills & mortgage. Please help me pray for job protection and that I will not lose my job.
 
Abba Father hear and answer the cry of your child. Grant mercy grace and the best outcome according to your will and grant them your peace. Help them to know you care and will deliver on time AMEN. Pray and believe. Amen
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Dear Jesus thank you for all this ### has in their life right now and I command the angels of protection to come to this ### everyday at work surrounding them with your blessings. You are so wonderful Lord and we thank you in advance for all you have done for me and will do for me....if it is your will Lord, let it be done. Give me strength to endure and peace in my heart in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord,

Put a hedge of protection around this Christian. Protect her in the workplace. Protect her job. Bless her with stability and a continuous paycheck. Bless her with favor in her job. Help her company to remain stable. I pray for favor with the new boss. Help her to be promoted and blessed continuously. Thank you Lord for your provision and generosity. We love you and trust you. It says in the Bible that You have plans for us to prosper and not to harm, to give us a hope and a future. We stand on your word!

In Jesus Name

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
135
Please help me pray for my job application and the application for ### to be approved as ### had told me the Lord wanted me in the job for the ### as a Business Analyst and remove all hindrance blocking the ### job as it was given last Friday to ### and also that I have some items which I wanted...
Replies
6
Views
324
asking for prayers for my ###-year-old daughter she has chronic stomach problems and has been hospitalized before. now she is experiencing it again. please help me pray for complete healing and may we find the right doctor and may the lord Jesus Christ guide their decisions for my daughter thank...
Replies
12
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,671
Messages
16,791,164
Members
649,249
Latest member
Spreiranmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom