Please help me pray for my family and my ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter anafran
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

anafran

Guest
Please help me pray for my family and my health. These past days my family of six has been getting farther apart due to some family accomplishments we want to accomplish but my oldest sister does not want us. My parents and I want unity but I pray to God that everything will be ok. I have certain internal health issues causing me to have serious cystic acne. It's taking over my life. I feel horrible at times but every time I'm ready to cry I call out to the Lord and I know he's wiped every tear I've shed. I just want to be freed to truly with all my heart enjoy God's works and follow the Lord.
 
I just prayed for ### and ### family
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please kelp me pray for my daughter as she waits for her DAT exam results that she receive a score between ### and ### so she can go to her preferred colkege in Jesus name.Amen
Replies
11
Views
222
asking for prayers for my ###-year-old daughter she has chronic stomach problems and has been hospitalized before. now she is experiencing it again. please help me pray for complete healing and may we find the right doctor and may the lord Jesus Christ guide their decisions for my daughter thank...
Replies
12
Views
254
asking for prayers my dear brothers and sisters for my ### yr old son all of his health issues i pray to ease his physical pain and continue to heal. praying also for his doctors i hope you can also include me, my series of anxiety thank you so much in Jesus name i pray for all of your...
Replies
8
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,821,902
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom