PLEASE help me pray for my dad! He is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shellies

Disciple of Prayer
PLEASE help me pray for my ###! He is having chest / back pains and is EXTREMELY fatigued! PLEASE pray it is something *treatable* / not cancer & that the doctors will figure it out SOON! THX!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
HE NEEDS TO BE SEEN BY ER OR A DOC IMMEDIATELY. HOWEVER, IF HE IS NOT ALL SWEATY, HAVING ARM PAIN, NAUSEOUS, ETC., IT MAY VERY WELL NOT BE HIS HEART. I WILL MAKE THIS BRIEF -- I WENT TO ER A WHILE BACK WITH SEVERE CHEST PAIN. THEY CHECKED ME VERY WELL. HEART WAS FINE. DITTO LUNGS. IT WAS NOT UNTIL A LONG WHILE LATER THAT I FIGURED OUT WHAT WAS WRONG -- REACTION TO STRESS, REACTION TO FINDING OUT I HAD ASTHMA AND ALSO A MUSCLE INJURY THAT WAS CAUSING PAIN IN MY ARMS, CHEST,ETC. IT IS CALLED MYOFASCIAL PAIN SYNDROME WITH TRIGGER POINTS. IT IS EXCRUCIATING. I AM GOING TO A MASSAGE THERAPIST TODAY. THIS IS A TREATABLE CONDITION. I AM NOT SAYING YOUR ### HAS THIS, BUT HE VERY WELL MIGHT. MYOFASCIAL PAIN SYNDROME WITH TRIGGER POINTS IS LIKE THE LAST THING THESE DOCTORS THINK OF IF THEY DO AT ALL. AGAIN, I WOULD GET HIM TO A DOCTOR. I AM PRAYING VERY HARD FOR YOU AND FOR YOUR ###. I PRAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS OF NAZARETH. AMEN AND AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
He was diagnosed with lung cancer. :'(

I am heartbroken!

PLEASE pray for his healing! I need him SO much!

In the last year and a half, I have had: infertility, a miscarriage, breast cancer, double mastectomy and chemo, my husband cheated on me during this, removal of ovaries (no more babies), going through a contentious divorce, and now my dad is sick!

I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH MORE I CAN TAKE!!!

HELP ME, JESUS!!! PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON OUR FAMILY!!! :'(
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please join me in prayers for my dad, he woke up this morning feeling overwhelmed because he felt like something bad would happen, for sure that's an spiritual attack, but last night he had an event from his job, but it was a presentation that was out of place, from the marketing coaches from...
Replies
9
Views
53
He recently lost his job and he’s super depressed with all the bills piling up, I am not in a place to help him financially, please pray for him so he
Replies
10
Views
167
My dad has lost his job today, because his department got let off or something, this is what my mom told me and it absolutely fills my heart with sadness for and compassion for him, please pray for him, let us all come in agreement with eachother, pray for the whole department too, please, and...
Replies
10
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,211
Messages
16,820,216
Members
651,266
Latest member
Waestuinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom