Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
157
I’m asking for prayers as I just tried for another baby on ###. I’m praying that I become pregnant from that day and that everything goes smoothly, happy, and healthy. I’ve been through loss before, including losing my baby girl to ### and an ectopic pregnancy where I lost my left fallopian...
Replies
9
Views
199
Please join me in prayers for my grandpa he has a bacteria affecting his elbow and arm, pray that this new antibiotic helps and restores his health. He is at the same time being at the hospital; he had an accident due to the lack of attention of the nurses; he fell from the bed there and had...
Replies
7
Views
275
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom