Please help me pray for God opening ...

HIEN.NG

Servant of All
Please help me pray for God opening a best new way for ### as soon as possible. Many thanks!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
136
Today I spoke with a different member of the leadership team because I was looking for an opinion. I then told my boss, and my boss called it inappropriate that I should have only gone to them and no one else. They want to have a talk soon and my anxiety has returned. Where I work has always had...
Replies
10
Views
235
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray in thanks for the opportunities and open doors before me, thank you for the blessings of a new day and a new chapter in our lives. I pray for peace to return to my workplace. Please grant clarity and guidance to my supervisor and those affected by the actions of my...
Replies
11
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,012
Messages
16,794,432
Members
649,583
Latest member
Saerointon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom