Please help me pray for God open ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Every morning, throughout the day, and evening, make it a habit, to take a minute, to simply say, God Thank You!

God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God Thank You that You love me with an unconditional love that is unending, constant, and everlasting. You never stop loving me. Jesus Thank You for being my Savior, Redeemer, and Deliver. Thank You for being my healer, my great physician, and my provider. Thank You for being my counselor, defender, protector, my rock, and fortress. You are my light in the darkness. You are my refuge and strength. You are my very present help in the time of trouble. You are my best friend. You are the answer to all my prayers. In this I am confident. Thank You Jesus. Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. He is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus! Written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Send me a great job offer in Texas if that is for my best! Open doors in TX or help me excel here.
Replies
Views
Big decision to move overseas, but best decision to excel in training and better lifestyle, am single, have a lot of friends already overseas, have job ready and a lot of contacts, also have friends where I am from encouraging me with the move, though I have relatives trying to convince me to...
Replies
Views
Big decision to move overseas, but best decision to excel in training and better lifestyle, am single, have a lot of friends already overseas, have job ready and a lot of contacts, also have friends where I am from encouraging me with the move, though I have relatives trying to convince me to...
Replies
Views
Modupe Nigeria. Please help me to pray for open doors of good job for my fiancee who has been outside the country for the past 5 months and has been applying to different places and has not gotten any reply from them, that God will put an end to stagnation in his life and in our relationship...
Replies
Views
Father please soften F and children hearts and may they hear Your voice and come back to You. I pray for the children to accept their dad. As You know my brother loves them and he tried his best to reach them but due to the religion difference and fear my brother brother was unable to see his...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom