Please help me pray for God open ...

Every morning, throughout the day, and evening, make it a habit, to take a minute, to simply say, God Thank You!

God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God Thank You that You love me with an unconditional love that is unending, constant, and everlasting. Jesus Thank You for being my Redeemer, Savior, and Lord. Thank You for being my healer, my great physician, and my provider. Thank You for being my counselor, defender, deliver, protector, my rock, and fortress. You are my light in the darkness. You are my refuge and strength. You are my very present help in the time of trouble. You are the answer to all my prayers. In this I am confident. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus.

Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. He is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus!

Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


Have A God-Bless-You-Great-Day and AlwaysTell The Lord Thank You!

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
136
GOD I pray that you would open doors of new opportunities for employment. I got to work today feeling so overwhelmed by the constant battering of my supervisor and director. GOD I was ready to walk out but then I thought of your goodness. I will wait in you. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
12
Views
215
GOD I'm praying that doors open for a new opportunity of employment for me. I'm being mistreated at my current workplace. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
8
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,053
Messages
16,794,788
Members
649,609
Latest member
Celiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom