Please Help Me, Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, thank you that my sister has broken her relationship with someone who is not in You. Thank you for answering our prayers. Please keep working in our family member's relationship one each other which cold and selfish. Lord, please have Your mercy on this. Please intervene on the hard communication, please touch our hearts to be soften in treating others. Please bless us with Your joy, peace, and love. Please Lord, help me and guide ### who is living alone in this island. I need Your good recommendation for strangers that I work with, that they don't know me, and they need to believe my good will as I would like to dedicate it for You. Please forgive my sins. Please walk in front of me, as I need You in every single matters in my lonesome life. Thank You, my dear Lord. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen!
 
"He has put His Spirit in our hearts.

This is the first part of what we are to receive, and it proves that we will receive all God has promised."

2 Corinthians 1:20 (Worldwide English Bible)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, thank You for another day of life and for all the blessings You continue to give. I pray for Your guidance as I lead our seniors — may they appreciate the work we’ve done this year and feel the sincerity of my efforts. Please protect me from those who try to pull me down or cause harm...
Replies
12
Views
157
Dear Lord ,please help my son ### to get a car loan as he is unable to get one due to lot of debts due to education loans .I am in a poor condition already .Please Lord help him .He got a job but it's extremely far and we can't afford the cab.
Replies
12
Views
59
LORD help me the number of ### that I am taking for my ### is huge
Replies
12
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom