Please Help Me Lord!

  • Thread starter Thread starter i love you lord
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

i love you lord

Guest
Lord, Will you please help me at work. I really need help please. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Dear Lord,

I stand in agreement for your intercession at work for ###.

Place a protective barrier around them and shield them from all evil. Lead them in your path of prosperity and living your word through example. We ask the things of you and believe that they are so. We praise you Holy name. In the name of the Holy Trinity we pray. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You with thanksgiving and praise on behalf of this dear ###. We pray for protection and favor in her workplace. Grant that her work environment be peopled with Godly people. Bless her with a perfect salary and benefits. Thank You, Lord, for answered prayers. AMEN
 
Lord Help your daughter at work, give her wisdom as she could make use of all her knowledge and she could be blessed all along. Thank you lord for giving this opportunity to pray for your beloved child needs.... in JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, please hear and answer this prayer by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen
 
Lord we pray that you will hear this prayer for your help at work, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, thank You for another day of life and for all the blessings You continue to give. I pray for Your guidance as I lead our seniors — may they appreciate the work we’ve done this year and feel the sincerity of my efforts. Please protect me from those who try to pull me down or cause harm...
Replies
12
Views
157
Dear Lord ,please help my son ### to get a car loan as he is unable to get one due to lot of debts due to education loans .I am in a poor condition already .Please Lord help him .He got a job but it's extremely far and we can't afford the cab.
Replies
12
Views
59
LORD help me the number of ### that I am taking for my ### is huge
Replies
12
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom