Please Help Me, Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, please forgive ### and ### for being hard to parents. That they give distance and stay silent to the parents with no clear reason why they acted that way. Everybody knows that they are educated and respected outside but their attitude at home is hurting. Therefore Lord, please give them a chance to repent, please touch their heart to be soften and be obedience to Your tender Words. Father, please forgive their sins, please bless them with peace, calmness, and love. Please bless me on my job with success, please guide me within the politics, Lord. Please help me to manage the tasks successfully. In Jesus' name I pray. Thank You, Lord. Amen!
 
Lord I touch and agree for things to get restored to peace. Amen
 
Lord send peace love and easiness and good living on the work front. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, thank You for another day of life and for all the blessings You continue to give. I pray for Your guidance as I lead our seniors — may they appreciate the work we’ve done this year and feel the sincerity of my efforts. Please protect me from those who try to pull me down or cause harm...
Replies
12
Views
158
LORD help me the number of ### that I am taking for my ### is huge
Replies
12
Views
183
Please pray for me in Jesus name AMEN🙏🏽🙏🏽😞
Replies
11
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,079
Messages
16,818,610
Members
651,170
Latest member
Bliadurian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom