Please Help Me Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbn

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord please help me I resigned from work and now I would like to come back to my work I know only miracle can help me I know it is my fault resigning without thinking all I consider is the hurt the management did to me now I'm blaming myself because I am in a foreign country and I only have more than a month to stay if I cannot get back to work I need to leave. Now I realized and feel so sorry help me lord please to bring my job back. I don't know what to do I'm just in my bed for a month and feel so lost please help me. Help me please.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God give this person a direction father, speak into the heart my lord
and open the spiritual ears so this person can hear your words lord. When one
door closes another will be open. IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
MAY GOD THE FATHER HERE YOUR PRAY AND SHOW YOU HIS WILL IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, thank You for another day of life and for all the blessings You continue to give. I pray for Your guidance as I lead our seniors — may they appreciate the work we’ve done this year and feel the sincerity of my efforts. Please protect me from those who try to pull me down or cause harm...
Replies
12
Views
159
Hi financial ruin has hit ### ###. Please pray on my behalf in Jesus name. I’m facing eviction and cannot afford to pay my massive rent arrears. I have revamped my resume and applied for jobs of all shifts. Other than that, nothing else can be done. Churches and community can’t help because I...
Replies
9
Views
156
LORD help me the number of ### that I am taking for my ### is huge
Replies
12
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom