Please help me in prayer that the ...

Ferinnen

Disciple of Prayer
Please help me in prayer that the CT Angiogram scan I'm having tomorrow is normal and I heal from heart failure. I offer my petitions at the foot of our Lord for intercession. I believe my Lord. Amen
 
Jesus, our Healer, help them. I prayed for your prayer request, in Jesus' Name, Amen.
Deuteronomy 31:8 -
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name, I come before you today to pray for ###. I ask that You would grant her a successful CT Angiogram scan tomorrow, and that she will be healed from heart failure. I pray that You will give her strength and courage to face the results, and that You will be with her in every step of the way. I ask that You will provide her with the healing and peace that only You can give. I thank You for Your grace and mercy, and I believe that You will answer this prayer. Amen.
 
Praying in agreement for a normal CT scan and healing from heart failure in Jesus' name, Amen
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name answer my prayer request according to Your perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God bless me. Bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, success, and wisdom in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do it in the spirit of excellence for the glory of God. God bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

$$$$ Pray For Your Finances $$$$
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God,i Pray lord so you can watch over me on this difficult time ,im on a difficult time which im left with no words ,my pockets are dry no money for rent ,no food ,no children school fees ,no one to talk to ,no one to help me ,no Job,left with nothing i loose everything, i feel like im...
Replies
11
Views
146
I am from ### i was working as a ### for the last ### Years ,please life cost is increasing amd i cant to bay car band House i have ### families ,help me please In the name of JESUS
Replies
13
Views
199
Please pray for me as I go into an important work mediation today. Please pray for wisdom, favour, peace and protection, and that the situation will be handled with truth and justice. I’m praying that my employment can continue for as long as possible and that the working relationship can be...
Replies
12
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,699
Messages
16,814,125
Members
650,962
Latest member
Dwioraurwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom