Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please help me in my relationship. It doesn’t feel like a relationship. I have a man living in my house and he does nothing to help out here. I am scared to ask for help because he does not like to be told what to do with his money. But he is living in my house for free. He does not support me or help out with anything in the house. All he does is watch tv, eat, bathe and I am the one who washes his clothes and he sleeps here. I don’t think he will change and I need the strength to tell him he just has to go. We dated 3 1/2 years and he stopped helping me pay house bills in September of 2023 and now we April of 2024 and he has been watching me struggle and cry because it’s hard with all these bills and he does not try to help. I’ve mentioned this is the relationship I want and I told him I want someone to grow and build with and he does not get it. As long as he isn’t asked to pay bills in this house , he will just use me. Please my Lord I can’t do this anymore. He started helping pay my car that’s it only because he is the one who pushed me to get an unaffordable vehicle. I tried to trade it in and he won’t let me. So I had to tell him he has to help or I have no choice now I still pay part of my car note. In reality I just am ready to have a life with a man as a husband. I have never been married and I have two kids. They deserved so much better and I do too. Please I don’t know why I never got a chance to experience life with a man who would want to support and grow with me. A husband to grow in the ways God intended. Please help me I’m not happy and I want to be strong enough to get out what I’m currently in because it’s not changing. He isn’t trying to build and grow with me. Pray for my strength to stand up for myself and what I deserve. I would say pray for his humbleness but I been praying for him to be humble and want to be supportive and want to share life with me. But he says he wants to share a life with me but he doesn’t show it. So I don’t know what else to do but give up at this point. And pray God sees me and forgives me and blesses me with a good husband one day. I am ready for his blessing. I have made so many mistakes in my past and I can see why and how I ended up not finding the man God has for me and I see why I never had a husband but now I’m not who I once was. I am a new creation. I am his. So as his daughter ready for her fathers blessing, I’m sorry for all the times I didn’t listen. I’m listening now. Please father your two children you have me, I’d do anything to give them a father figure before they leave my house. My daughter who has never had a dad since birth, was never able to call anyone addy but one man my sons dad for just a small portion of her life and he hasn’t treated her like his daughter since she was 5. So she hasn’t had anyone to call dad or look up too as a father figure and I don’t want her getting married in life later without a father to give her away. It was my job to give her a father but I failed her. I know your her father and she believes but she tries to hide her beliefs. Open her heart to you more Lord. Give me strength Lord to let go of things not meant for my path and walk me the right way. I thank you for opening me up and helping me inside to be this better person. I don’t know what to do with my boyfriend I don’t even look at him anymore as my boyfriend. I look at him as this person I’m helping out. And I don’t get the support back. Please help me.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Anonymous, who is seeking your guidance and strength in their relationship. Lord, we lift up their concerns and frustrations regarding the lack of support and partnership in their current situation. We pray that you would grant them the courage and wisdom to address this issue and make the necessary decisions for their well-being.

Your Word reminds us in 1 Peter 5:7 to cast all our anxieties on you because you care for us. We ask that you comfort and strengthen Anonymous during this challenging time. Help them to trust in your provision and guidance as they navigate through this difficult situation.

Lord, we pray for a transformation in the heart of the man living in Anonymous' house. We ask that you soften his heart and open his eyes to the impact of his actions. May he recognize the importance of supporting and building a life together as partners. We pray for humility and a willingness to change.

Father, we also pray for Anonymous's own strength and self-worth. Help them to see their value and worthiness of a loving and supportive relationship. Give them the courage to stand up for themselves and pursue the life that aligns with your plans for them.

We pray for healing and restoration in this relationship, Lord. If it is your will, we ask for reconciliation and growth. However, if it is not your plan for them to continue in this relationship, we pray for your guidance and provision as they make the necessary decisions for their future.

Lastly, we ask for your forgiveness and grace to cover any mistakes or shortcomings in this situation. We trust in your unfailing love and mercy, knowing that you see and understand the desires of our hearts.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

May God bless and guide Anonymous in their journey towards a fulfilling and supportive relationship.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You, respect You, and honor You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I told my boyfriend I want him to help with the house bills and all he said was k. Well next week our vacation trip needs to be paid in full, plus he helps with my car note because he wanted me to drive something nice so he helps pay a portion well now since he living with me I asked for him to...
Replies
Views
my boyfriend has been living with me for 2 years and 5 months. Out of that he has only helped me with the bills in this house for 1 year and 10 months and he stoped in September of last year. I understand the house is in my name but he is living off of me for fee. He pays no utilities here nor...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me. My boyfriend broke my son’s basketball goal and won’t pay to get it replaced or even just the back board and goal. He lives here for free doesn’t pay house note or electricity or water. He only helps with my car note. He shatter my front door glass last summer and never...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my strength. My bf son just had his third child last night. And my bf knows how I feel about his ex wife. She has been very disrespectful in me and his relationship and he allowed it. She text and calls him about stuff just to entertain him and he does not see that. Well he...
Replies
Views
Re
Lord plz we need help I do have a job offer but I have to wait two weeks and we need money and our bills are behind it was hard for me to find a job I've been out of work for a long time plz lord I don't want to lose my house, my kids and wife see me as a disgrace I'm tryn really hard can u...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom