Please help me in general with anxiety ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, we will have face to face training this week. Our setup is work from home so this is just one of those few days wherein we meet each other. I am feeling anxious about 1) who I am going to sit/eat with 2) scared of getting called in recitation if any 3) just general anxiety...
Replies
11
Views
197
I've been with my current job for 4 years now. I wanted to stay for more years with increased salary as I am the family breadwinner. It has been a hard 4 years due to a toxic manager, constantly telling me about what I cannot do and making me feel stupid and could not do more. Now I feel that...
Replies
12
Views
60
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me with my depression and anxiety. OK because I’m stuck having to work out in the sun for so long and I’ve tried telling my parents have a son affects me but they don’t listen or understand they’ve never read it. They never talked about it. I’ve told them, but they...
Replies
8
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,957
Messages
16,805,363
Members
650,430
Latest member
Aermoruirwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom