Please help me beg God to bless me financially and lift me up

Garalto

Disciple of Prayer
I am ### etuk I want God to bless me financially and remove me from this problem I'm in, I want God favors in every aspect of my life.
 
Believe in the Jesus Christ and miracles will happen. He will answer your prayers.
 
Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Psalm 37:4 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Deuteronomy 8:18 But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Psalm 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

My prayers are with you!
 
Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

John 15:7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Psalm 37:4 Delight thyself also in the Lord: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Mark 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Philippians 4:19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Deuteronomy 8:18 But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Psalm 1:3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

My prayers are with you!
Thank you very much amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want God to bless financially so that I can pay my over due rentals, pay the teachers' salaries, pay for the title deed, and start building on my plot.
Replies
9
Views
180
Please pray for me, I am facing a very painful and sleepless time of my life, so much stress, discomfort, loneliness, guilty, avoiding prayer sometimes and confusion due to what I feel inside. It's my fault that I have attracted this much, due to sin and guilty. I have been working on something...
Replies
9
Views
166
Please pray for protection against toxic and dangerous in-laws, especially mother-in-law and sister-in-law, causing harm and bring their wickedness to disgrace and let them fall to the ground and bring them to repentance and turn away from their wickedness Lord. Those that come against me or my...
Replies
7
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,216
Messages
16,785,614
Members
648,787
Latest member
Juiroorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom