Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hate the area that I live in so much. It's full of satanic demon possessed evil devil people. If I could leave I would but I can't because of my financial situation. The devil people are always harassing me and threatening me and also spreading lies on social media about me. I never did...
Replies
11
Views
178
Jesus you know all the details of this prayer. I need to move out of here But where? Please show me love and help me to adopt 4 kittens asap and this dog either my ex takes the dog or I will give him to a family at no cost. JESUS help me please amen.
Replies
11
Views
437
I am from ### i was working as a ### for the last ### Years ,please life cost is increasing amd i cant to bay car band House i have ### families ,help me please In the name of JESUS
Replies
13
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,139
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom