please help. I feel like giving up any hope ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

Disciple of Prayer
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for reconciliation in a marriage, with a focus on the wife's heart changing. The individual is participating in a marriage fitness program and feels out of options, with divorce being considered. The children are also praying for their parents to be reunited. The request highlights a long-standing struggle over several years.
 
I pray for peace and reconciliation for this family.
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
We prayed with you, may God pour his heavenly wisdom upon you and your family. God will do miracle have faith in him and pray continuously.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me during this difficult season of my life. I am currently homeless, unemployed, and have no source of income. I am also living with disabilities that make it difficult for me to work and care for myself. Recently, my Social Security disability application was denied, which has...
Replies
8
Views
125
Today I feel like giving up everything is against me I need strength - today all I can do is shake my head Life is an experience
Replies
11
Views
170
I feel like giving up even though I don't want to. I've been in a dark place on and off throughout my life since childhood. If you seen some of my other prayer requests from back in 2022 you're no stranger to my story. I want to pray I want to read my Bible but I just feel so unmotivated to do...
Replies
6
Views
261
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,544
Messages
16,789,292
Members
649,108
Latest member
Freoran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom