Please Help And Pray

  • Thread starter Thread starter jay1984
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jay1984

Guest
my husband and i have took in my ### and we are late on paying our rent. we are having financial problem and we need help bad...
 
Child of God,

I want you to know whatever comes your way, it has to go through God’s hands before it reaches You. If God allowed it, believe me it is for a reason. The Devil can’t do anything to God’s Children if God don’t give him permission. And we know (You and I) that all things work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to His purpose. This is the season You and I must check and see if we really Love God like we say we love Him. If we love Him this is going to work out for our good. If we don’t, I don’t have an answer for that one.

***Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that whatever I go through in this life, whatever You allow to come my way (blessings, tests, trials, sicknesses, challenges, and troubles) that I don’t waste the experiences. Don’t let me stress out or get overwhelmed with life. But help me to keep my focus on You and grow (become a smarter, wiser, positive Christian) from whatever I have to go through. Let me become a better Christian and not a bitter negative Christian. Show me how to count it all joy knowing that these experiences are opportunities for You to prove Your faithfulness to me. Help me not waste these experiences so that I may grow and mature in my faith, my relationship with You, and Your Word. Let these tests and challenges develop me into a Child of God that walks in faith and wisdom. And all that I have asked You God to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for all my Christian family, Christian friends, the writer of this prayer, and the Christian one who sent this prayer to me. In Jesus’ name I pray.

James 1:2-4 says in the Message Bible: 2-4Consider it a sheer gift, friends, when tests and challenges come at you from all sides. You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don't try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way.

Count It All Joy,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
default_rainbow.gif
Praying, that the Lord will meet your financial needs
default_amen.gif
default_rainbow.gif
 
"Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me."

Psalms 138:7

Dearest Abba, Father,

there are days, when we feel like we're losing ground all the time.

We get tired of trying so hard to make things work out and

feeling like they just get worse.

When we face those times, O God, be with us to lift us up

and make us conquerors.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 Father, thank You for the unlimited fountain of Grace in Christ Jesus, John 1:16. We ask for mercy, grace, and strength to Fast & Pray, Isa 58:6-12. He said the Gates of Hell Cannot Stand against Church, Matt 16:18, Help Us Stand Against Devil's Schemes, Eph 6:11, Resist the serpent's Lies...
Replies
11
Views
176
🙇🏻 Father, thank You for the unlimited fountain of Grace in Christ Jesus to Fast & Pray, Isa 58:6-12, He said the Gates of Hell Cannot Stand against Church, Matt 16:18, Help Us Stand Against Devil's Schemes, Eph 6:11, Resist the serpent's Lies, James 4:7, Resist him Firmly in the Faith, 1 Peter...
Replies
9
Views
149
🙇🏻 Father, thank You for the unlimited fountain of Grace in Christ Jesus to Fast & Pray, Isa 58:6-12, He said the Gates of Hell Cannot Stand against Church, Matt 16:18, Help Us Stand Against Devil's Schemes, Eph 6:11, Resist the serpent's Lies, James 4:7, Resist him Firmly in the Faith, 1 Peter...
Replies
11
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,021
Messages
16,805,982
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom