Please Heavenly father i come to you ...

Hebrews 6:14
Assuredly I will bless you and bless you, I will increase you and increase you.


###, I stand in agreement with you and I'm praying for God's blessing over your petition, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus, amen.
Thank you Brother J Colin. This is a very difficult time for me as my husband thinks that I have cheated on him. I did not. The Lord and I know the truth. Please continue your prayers for me as we are on this love dare journey!
 
Thank you Brother ###. This is a very difficult time for me as my husband thinks that I have cheated on him. I did not. The Lord and I know the truth. Please continue your prayers for me as we are on this love dare journey!
I will keep your relationship in my prayers Sister ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please stop ### from whatever he's doing out there now. There must be a way to bring him back because I think he might actually be killing people now. The way he's been talking and acting lately if he hasn't been he's going too and you have to stop him please please. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
12
Views
171
Heavenly father I come before you in the name of Jesus christ And pray that my forever loving girlfriend ### Whom she lives in ### will start messaging me on ### right now after I submit this prayer request and that she and I message each other and fall in love with each other forever amen...
Replies
9
Views
187
I wish all my apps on my phone such as Spotify, youtube, Google, google chrome, browser, roblox, Gmail, Dateability, google play, bark guard dog, contacts, phone, google maps, camera, gallery, and X twitter all get unlocked and enabled and allowed back on to my bark phone today when I get on my...
Replies
8
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,506
Messages
16,800,442
Members
650,023
Latest member
Rhairourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom