Please Hear My Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter famerson
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

famerson

Guest
Heavenly father all mighty please hear my prayers....I pray for my marriage and family. Please lay your hands on the ### of us and keep us safe. I feel soo lost and numb. I am fighting for my family. Please bless us with your presence and strength to forgive and trust again. Amen
 
In the Name of Jesus I speak restoration, healing, supernatural protection and provision for this family right now by the authority given to me in Christ Jesus because I'm an heir to the kingdom of heaven. Praise God from whom all blessings flow. Amen
 
Father you said in thy words in I John 5:14 "This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us", Lord I know you will hear the prayers of ###. Thank you Lord in Jesus name. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Lord I need you, please answer. There's a baby involved. I don't know how much more I can take. Every day is something different that I'm losing faith and hope. I pray that you grace me and my family with your presence. I pray my daughter ### and son ### find a safe place to live...
Replies
14
Views
244
dear GOD thank you for all the things you done for us, tonight I am asking for financial help help me earn please so I can pay the monthly bills, also please help me in my life decisions thank you I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our lord amen
Replies
9
Views
138
Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a humble heart. You know the worries and burdens I carry, especially about our finances. It feels like everything is running low again, but I choose to trust in You instead of fear. Lord, please help me not to worry, because You are our Provider and...
Replies
12
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,773
Messages
16,814,899
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom