Please heal lower of my back in ###

Quinten

Beloved Servant
Please heal lower of my back in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Please heal lower of my back in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
I am praying for your lower back to be completely healed. I speak restoration over your lower back. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray Jesus lower back healing I strained it, heal whole body pain to feet. Diabetes arthritis COPD asthma bronchitis high cholesterol and no cancer my lord all tests to come back negative and make it in time to appointment and pray doc is there to also treat me at the same time and cool...
Replies
9
Views
115
Heal my gums on the left side of the upper and lower Because I can't chew the foods. My gums are sore or painful. I don't know how to cause the sore on the gums of the teeth. It is so strange. My Gums are free without any pain or soreness in the name of Jesus Christ, so that I can eat and chew...
Replies
7
Views
112
Lower back pain. I am like stuck in certain positions because of short sharp pain. Probably lumbo ishialgia. Please pray for relief of pain. Muscles or nerves. I can barely walk and like in a cramp.. Amen. Thank you Jesus for your healing and relief. Amen
Replies
7
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,558
Members
648,697
Latest member
Ashualpandael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom