Please God

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Humble Servant of All
Please father let me have a great day let things turn around in my life ..please God I'm trying to be strong..I love you and thank you for every thing I have and have learned..thank you Jesus for dying for our sins..thank you lord in Jesus name I pray amen
 
Pray, hope and don't worry..The Lord is with you always....Lord, Mighty Jesus bless ###..Make him new in heart, soul and mind...
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father God, please lead ### and ### and ### and other ### people and families forever away from me and my relations. I pray for banishment from them entering our lives forever. I dream that they get over to noisy with me and my relations. I pray that will never happen come true...
Replies
6
Views
135
No reason to be here anymore, no reason to live. If you won't take me please give me a sure fire method and the courage to do it myself. I don't want anyone to go with me. I'd prefer painless and peaceful if that's possible. I'm ready to go any time now, God. I'm thinking that ### weeks from...
Replies
8
Views
183
Unfortunately I did not score well on the exit exam at this evil college that I attend. I have 10 days left to score higher and successfully get out of this nurse program. I am begging in the name of Jesus to guide and lead me out of there asap.
Replies
15
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,096
Messages
16,818,731
Members
651,177
Latest member
Spiorsorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom