Anonymous
Beloved of All
Dear heavenly father God, please lead ### and ### and ### and other ### people and families forever away from me and my relations. I pray for banishment from them entering our lives forever. I dream that they get over to noisy with me and my relations. I pray that will never happen come true come to past in any form or way possible. I pray that you will vanish them out of our lives forever and enter. I pray that they will never enter our lives and I pray against those dreams. Please don't let them know a thing about me and my relations. Make them flee and disappear out and please wipe them of our lives for good and forever in Jesus mighty fine name. I rebuke, reject, resist, bind out, cancel out, cease and desist, and I pray against those dreams and the dreams about ### and ### and ### and other relations not being interested or wanting to be apart of the family. Please remove all the hate, noisiness, jealousy, bossiness, stocking, earhusting, and all things like those forever out of mine and my relations' lives forever and ever in Jesus mighty caring, supporting, wanting, stronghold name. And please keep anybody out of our lives that has one of those bad habits including ###, ###, and ###. Please keep them forever out of our lives and I pray that you will demolish, disappear, delete, destroy, erase, make burn the plans of and dreams or in reality about any of these wrong people entering our lives ever. Please erase any future moments about and with them being in our lives and I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind out the dream where ### said you are about to die and you are going straight to hell once you die and in that reality it really happened. I pray that that will never happen and I pray that you will help me get the same club job and I pray that you will help me forever move out of ###'s and ###'s and families' lives forever and ever. Please don't let none of these people know anything about me and my relations not where we are or doing or what we like or our business, nothing. I mean nothing. I pray that you will silence the ears and close the eyes of the wrong evil in mine and my relations' lives forever and ever and keep them forever distance from us for life. Please end every dream that has to do with any bad situation in this dream today forever and ever and please reunite and unite me and my relations back in unity. Please let us want, love, care about, and support one another and what each other likes and like to do forever. Please let us love, like, and care about each other more and more each and every day. Delete any bad scene or moment that was exposed to happen in our lives in the future. Erase it and I pray that you will give me back all my good and good versions of dreams since ### and before to now all the most wanted ones. Please do the update to my ancestry that I've been asking for and give me and all my relations back all our online pages and passwords. I pray that you won't stop, quit, or turn around or pause for nothing until this prayer is heard and granted. Please bless me and my FAM to have a forever life together. Please don't allow the wrong to do anything bad against me and my relations not ### or ### or ### not none of them. I pray against and stand against every dream where they do. I pray that you will to please don't let them overthink about us period. I pray you will make us forever rich in Jesus mighty stronghold glorious name. I pray amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.