Please God please forgive me Jesus please.please ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help my wife. She is a mean alcoholic and I really don't want to be around her anymore. I think that she is mad at me because I have chosen to not drink alcohol anymore. I forgive her just like you forgive me. I have not had any alcohol for the past 4 days and I have slept with...
Replies
13
Views
243
God please forgive me for swearing, masturbation, just lying, and everything I can't remember. I just want to start over in Jesus. I pray. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
234
Dear God I really don't want to go to work tomorrow morning. I wish that I could stay home and lay on my bed and drink alcohol all day. I have so much work to do in a little bit of time and I have so much stress and anxiety and I don't know what I am doing anymore. I don't know how I have made...
Replies
12
Views
470
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,107
Messages
16,784,388
Members
648,682
Latest member
Irmaroemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom