Please God, oversee the slight problems with social security, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory1

Account Closed
Please God, oversee the slight problems with social security, it isn't much but it is stressful, please resolve it well, than You, In Jesus Name, amen.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Oh Father, We stand in the gap and intercede for this request that only You can handle. Please perform a miracle in their behalf based upon the very stripes that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ took upon His back and the precious blood He shed before He ever even went to that terrible cross. We know these truths from Your Word and claim them according to 1Peter 2:24. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am stressed out due to a lot of family problems and issues. And finding a job and I had an open job interview and it went well and I got rejected. I am afraid that me and a lot of people including animals will be living on the street. Because the rich is afraid if many people get jobs they...
Replies
8
Views
343
May God oversee my problems and answer my petition, I'm still looking for a job but still can't find. Do please keep me in your prayers.
Replies
3
Views
74
Please pray that God oversees all requests so that I am able to help my elderly mother, fulfill all obligations, secure all concerns and grow in God’s will.
Replies
6
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom