May God oversee my problems and answer to my petition,

Terry Joseph's

Account Closed
May God oversee my problems and answer my petition, I'm still looking for a job but still can't find. Do please keep me in your prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

THANKS LORD I PRAYED for neighbors to vacate premises who were doing witchcraft practice, one neighbor ### he vacated premises as lord Jesus transferred him to other place. Please let other ### also move out doing occult practices, today suddenly glass broke and hit my husband in foot heavy...
Replies
8
Views
164
Good morning, Lord. 🤍 Thank You for another day, another chance to breathe, to hope, and to trust in You. Even in moments of uncertainty, You remind us that You are in control. Today, we surrender everything to You—our worries, our fears, and the things we cannot understand. Replace them with...
Replies
9
Views
161
Dear Lord, I come to You once again, as I always do. I am asking for Your gift of peace—a peaceful heart and inner strength, a Braveheart that can handle every trial that comes my way. Lord, I pray for Your miracle and breakthrough to be released today. Be with me as I wait for that financial...
Replies
8
Views
307
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom