Please God Lead Us

  • Thread starter Thread starter Benswifey4ever
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Benswifey4ever

Guest
God please lead us and save our marriage. Let us remember why we fell in love. Please God I'm the only one trying to save this. My kids are suffering. I need this storm to pass its been a year. Let him open up and come talk to me. Let's fix this. God open our hearts and lead us to you and each other. God save my marriage. Please Lord make Satan let go of my husband and my marriage. In Jesus Name amen!!!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I understand your situation. I pray for you from all my heart.
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. God bless you!!!
Have faith things will change.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. God may I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: James 4:17 states, "So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin" Commission vs. Omission: Most people think of sin as doing something bad (commission). James highlights the sin of omission, which means...
Replies
10
Views
177
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:176 : I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek thy servant; for I do not forget thy commandments. Historical Context: Psalm 119 is a long, reflective psalm focused entirely on the beauty, power, and importance of God’s Word...
Replies
9
Views
141
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 13:30: So I purified the priests and the Levites of everything foreign, and assigned them duties, each to his own task. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Nehemiah 13:30, Nehemiah summarizes one of his final acts of reform in...
Replies
11
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,348
Messages
16,787,336
Members
648,927
Latest member
Spleenarileth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom