Please God Help Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Humble Servant of All
please GOD help me and ### reconcile, please let our family be together again.. I love my kids and I love ### ..please god so us how to be together with you ..please god I want a Christian family and to show my children a better way and learn for my mistakes.. please GOD give us one more chance please .. thank you so much GOD for everything you have given me .. I love you god..please help us.. thankyou ..amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

DEAR GOD PLEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEE PROTECT MY EYESIGHT. IM VERY SCARED. AMEN. PLEASE KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS.
Replies
15
Views
159
The ### that I been praying to successfully complete, I have attended for 5 years now has dismissed me and refuse to reinstate me to repeat the last class. That door closed today but I am believing God that another door of opportunity will open up in the name of Jesus. I put in hard work and...
Replies
12
Views
161
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 107:26 – “They mounted up to the heavens and went down to the depths; in their peril their courage melted away.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 107:26 vividly describes the experience of sailors caught in a violent storm...
Replies
10
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,580
Messages
16,812,896
Members
650,890
Latest member
Gaondeinire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom