Please God help me my anxiety is ...

Please God help me my anxiety is taking over I don't want to ho on ease hp me father
I'm sorry to learn about your struggles, friend. Sending prayers for you, that God will reveal His presence to you in a special way and calm your fears. May He fill you with His peace and sustain you with His strength. Are you seeing a therapist for your situation, friend? God bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I humbly ask for Your mercy and Your guidance during this difficult season of my life. You know my heart, my struggles, and every burden I carry. For many years I have lived with severe anxiety, and only later in life was I diagnosed with ADHD. Looking back, many things finally...
Replies
10
Views
158
Please pray for me that I may be healed from anxiety and the side effects and symptoms of my schizoprenia such as muscle spasms and atakisia also the side effects of the medications I take that they will go away and my brain will go back to normal like no more feeling high and mental confusion...
Replies
5
Views
256
Please pray for me that I may be healed from anxiety and the side effects and symptoms of my schizoprenia such as muscle spasms, heartburn, and atakisia, and also the side effects of the medications I take will go away and my brain will go back to normal like no more feeling high and mental...
Replies
6
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,321
Messages
16,787,120
Members
648,891
Latest member
Halloreothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom