Please God heal my family. You know ...

Pirmareth

Disciple of Prayer
Please God heal my family. You know our personal struggles. I believe in You. In Jesus name
 
Heavenly Father,

In Jesus' name, I come to You with a prayer request on behalf of my family. Please heal us of our physical, mental, and emotional struggles. I know that You are aware of our individual needs and I trust that You will provide us with the healing and strength we need. I believe in You and I thank You for Your love and mercy.

Amen.
 
Please God heal my family. You know our personal struggles. I believe in You. In Jesus name
I pray for complete healing and may God change your situation with happiness and victory in Jesus name Amen
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

Bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in the Lord, seek first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, care about, those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Always Pray and Talk to God
 
Please God heal my family. You know our personal struggles. I believe in You. In Jesus name
JESUS IS COMING! JESUS IS COMING!
RAPTURE WATCH.......
(Revelation 12:1-2 ---- 12 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars: 2 and she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.)


READ the "REVELATION 12 SIGN in the book of REVELATION 12:1" than CLICK THE LINK BELOW, AND SEE THE LATEST VIDEO ON THE SIGNS IN THE STARS, THE MOON AND THE SUN !!!! Jesus told us to "WATCH" for the signs and they are HERE !!! Jesus is coming to CATCH AWAY/RAPTURE, His bride (the body of Christ), to heaven !!!! HALELUJAH !!! WE ARE GOING HOME !!!

click link below, than listen to all the video's under VIDEO'S tab

TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO GET SAVED NOW, THERE IS NO TIME LEFT, JESUS IS AT THE DOOR !! The following VIDEO'S tell you HOW TO GET SAVED AND HAVE ETERNAL SALVATION !

Jesus Is The Author Of Eternal Salvation!


What Does Blood Have To Do With Sin?

THE AUTHORIZED KING JAMES BIBLE - FREE ONLINE BIBLE
 
How encouraging to know that we have a Father in Heaven who invites us – even commands us – to bring our requests to Him (as in Philippians 4:6). And we do so confident in God’s faithfulness and compassion towards His children. I’m praying that God will provide favor, give you wisdom and help regarding your finances according to His perfect will. Blessings to you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God will soften the heart of ###. Pray he will remove the narcissistic traits. Please pray that Christ will heal our family. He and our children mean so much to me. We are broken up due to me refusing to take blame for a situation he created as well as me finding out about...
Replies
18
Views
298
In the name of Jesus I am asking for prayer to heal my husband, he can't walk and heal his kidneys and adrenal glands, all his body organs make him whole again. Guide my whole family, give them peace and understanding. Help my daughter and granddaughter who to trust and that's you Jesus. Please...
Replies
9
Views
317
Dear God, Please forgive me for all my sins until today. Please heal everyone who has been impacted by my wrong actions, intentions, and words. Please heal my
Replies
5
Views
318
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom