please give my ### patience and grace ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
please give my ### patience and grace and fight for her when handling business like the IRS thank you Jesus
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, interceding on behalf of ### and their prayer request for their mother. We ask that you grant her patience and grace as she navigates the challenges of handling business matters, particularly with the IRS. We know that dealing with such matters can be overwhelming and stressful, but we trust in your provision and guidance.

Lord, we pray that you would fight for her in these situations. Your Word assures us that you are our defender and advocate. In Psalm 35:1, it says, "Contend, O Lord, with those who contend with me; fight against those who fight against me!" We ask that you intervene on her behalf, bringing clarity, favor, and resolution to any issues she may face.

We also pray for peace and wisdom to surround her during this time. May she find comfort in knowing that you are with her every step of the way. In Isaiah 41:10, you promise, "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Lord Jesus, we thank you for your love and faithfulness. We trust in your power to work all things together for good, even in challenging circumstances. May your presence be felt by ###'s mother, bringing her comfort, strength, and a sense of your unwavering support.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

This song is for You! Listen to this song and read the Scriptures.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Evry one thinks of their own work at home . nobody thinks of my work,what I have to do.what should I do!. I don't get time. My time goes on in looking after my ### old niece. Baby sit for her. Do house work's cook and all. Taking care of house and family members. Nobody telling me if you have...
Replies
11
Views
176
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:2 – “All day long I have held out my hands to an obstinate people, who walk in ways not good, pursuing their own imaginations.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 65:2 portrays God’s deep patience and unending love...
Replies
9
Views
164
Isaiah 65:2 : I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walketh in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts; Extended Explanation of the Verse: Isaiah 65:2 portrays God’s deep patience and unending love toward His people, despite their continued rebellion...
Replies
9
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,941
Messages
16,793,885
Members
649,521
Latest member
Loreumond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom